Picture above is of Ventnor, Isle of Wight.
Terms and conditions
- Lettings commence from 2.00 pm on the day of arrival. Accommodation must be vacated by no later than 10.00 am on the day of departure.
- Keys must be collected before 4.00 pm on the day of arrival. Special arrangements can be made for late arrivals by prior arrangement.
- The management reserve the right to decline acceptance of, or to expel any visitor for conduct detrimental to the site, or to the comfort/enjoyment of other visitors.
- The management reserve the right to re-let accommodation 24 hours after the commencement time of letting in the case of non-arrival, unless prior arrangement has been made for such late arrival.
- Bookings are NOT transferable and persons other than those stated on the Booking Form must not occupy the accommodation. The number of persons occupying the Apartment/ Caravan must not exceed the number for which the Caravan/Apartment is equipped. Any alteration must be notified in writing and agreed with the management prior to the commencement of the letting.
- Cancellations: Must be confirmed in writing. Deposit/Balance
will be refunded less an
Administration charge of £25.00 (twenty five pounds), only if the accommodation is re-let. If un-let the hirer remains, by law, liable for the full hire charge. Please give as much notice as possible should you need to cancel and we will make every effort to re-let.
PLEASE INSURE YOUR HOLIDAY TO AVOID THIS OCCURRENCE.
- A deposit as part payment of the full hire charge must be paid at the time of booking. All online bookings to be paid in full.
- Provisional telephone bookings must be confirmed in writing within seventy-two hours or the booking will be cancelled.
- The balance of the full hire charge must be paid at least six weeks prior to the commencement date of your holiday.
- No pets are allowed on the site at any time.
- We regret that we are unable to accept bookings from groups of young adults (this includes both single sex and mixed sex groups of teenage parties).
- Signing of the booking form, or completion of online
payment, contracts you to hire the
Accommodation, which must be left clean and tidy on departure. Please report any breakages or damage immediately to enable repairs or replacement to be made promptly.
- The hirer undertakes to keep the Caravan/Apartment and all fixtures and fittings and effects in the same state of repair and condition as at the commencement of the hire period. Any damages or breakage’s are the responsibility of the hirer and the cost of repair or replacement deemed their liability.
- We respect your privacy and ensure that any personal information supplied to us is secure and confidential. We will not sell your personal information to third parties.
- No refunds can be given to any hirer who leaves the site prior to the agreed date of departure.
- All rules, park regulations or conditions must be observed at all times. These are displayed inside the Apartment or Caravan.
- On acceptance by the owners of this application, it shall be under no liability whatsoever for any accident happening to, or sickness or disease contracted by, any person or persons occupying the accommodation provided by the owners pursuant to this application or for any loss of or damage to any property of such person or persons, including vehicles parked within the curtilage of the Park, whether accident, sickness, disease, loss or damage shall be caused by the negligence of the owners, its servants, employees or agents or otherwise howsoever.
- The owners are relieved of any liability if any Apartment or Caravan is not available due to circumstances beyond our control. A full refund will be made in these circumstances.
- The playing of music of any kind is strictly forbidden between the hours of 11.00pm and 08.00am and at all other times kept to a level acceptable to other visitors/occupants of Apartments and Caravans on the site.
- No smoking is permitted inside the Apartment or Caravan.
- Apartment and Caravan keys must be returned to Reception on the morning of departure.
- Skateboarding, Roller-skating or the use of micro scooters is not allowed within the curtilage of the park.